BWX Technologies Inc. Announces Q4 and FY 2016 Results
- 2016 EPS of $1.76 (Year over Year Increases of 34% [GAAP] and 24% [non-GAAP])
- Full Year Consolidated Revenue Growth of 9.5% Over the Prior Year
- Record Consolidated Backlog of $4.0 Billion and Record NOG Backlog of $3.5 Billion
- Completed Acquisition of GE-Hitachi Nuclear Energy Canada Inc.
- Announces Quarterly Dividend of $0.09 per share
- Issues 2017 EPS Guidance of $1.85 to $1.95
Join the Q4 2016 BWX Technologies Inc. Earnings Conference Call Webcast
Tuesday, February 28th at 8:30 a.m. EST.