NUCLEAR AND CRITICAL COMPONENT ENGINEERING
BWXT is a full-spectrum supplier with design, manufacturing, inspection, assembly and test capabilities. Our experienced staff of engineers is capable of performing full scope, prototype design work coupled with manufacturing integration on the shop floor.
BWXT’s engineering capabilities include:
- Applied mechanics
- Fluid mechanics and heat transfer processes
- Metallurgy and materials engineering
- Welding and robotics engineering
- Integrated CAD/CAM computer systems
- R&D programs focused on product improvement
- PRO-E process modeling
- PRO-MFG CNC program generation
- Custom tool design
- Management of precision fabrication and inspection
- BWXT's Euclid, Ohio facility holds an ASME Certificate of Authorization for design, as well as manufacturing (Code Stamps N, NA, NPT, S, U, U2 & U3).