BWXT Nuclear Energy
BWXT Nuclear Energy, Inc.
BWXT Nuclear Energy, Inc. (BWXT NE) manufactures nuclear components that meet the rigorous standards of the nuclear power industry and also provides engineering, design, construction, inspection and repair services for commercial nuclear customers.
BWXT NE provides nuclear power plant components, field inspection services, life-of-plant services and heavy construction.
Possessing unique manufacturing capabilities, some BWXT facilities are N-stamp certified by the American Society of Mechanical Engineers and modernized to maximize efficiencies.
Through our well established North American infrastructure we provide the following:
- Nuclear Steam Generators (O.E.M. and Replacement)
- Nuclear Heat Exchangers
- Pressure Vessels
- Reactor Vessel Closure Heads
- Reactor Vessels
- Spent Fuel Containers
- Steam Generator Diagnostics, Maintenance and Repair
- Steam Generator Cleaning and Sludge Lancing
- Steam Generator Modifications
- Reactor Services
- NDE Testing
- Valve Services
- Engineered Products and Services
- Parts and Components
- Plant Modifications, Upgrades and Repairs
- Applied Mechanics
- Fluid Mechanics/Heat Transfer Processes
- Metallurgy/Materials Engineering
- Welding/Robotics Engineering
- Integrated CAD/CAM Computer Systems
- R&D Programs focused on product improvement
Manual, Automatic and Robotic Welding Processes
Non-Destructive Examination (RT, UT, MT/PT, Eddy Current)
Rigorous Quality Systems
ASME Certificates of Authorization (Code Stamps) for Design
Heavy Lift Cranes